Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repositorio.uta.edu.ec/jspui/handle/123456789/27298
Title: Las competencias gerenciales y el desempeño laboral de las autoridades en las instituciones estatales de Educación Superior
Authors: Jiménez Silva, Walter Ramiro
Salazar Garcés, Rosa Gricela
Keywords: COMPETENCIAS
DESEMPEÑO GERENCIAL
LABORAL
NEGOCIACIÓN
GESTIÓN
HABILIDADES
Issue Date: 2018
Publisher: Universidad Técnica de Ambato. Facultad de Ciencias Administrativas. Maestría en Gestión del Talento Humano.
Abstract: The present, management skills have become essential for development organizations, in state institutions of higher education, are still very weak, influencing the work performance of their authorities, the Law of Higher Education establishes the forms selection of its authorities, who must be true leaders in the universities and technological institutes, they require commitment for effective results. The study is qualitative - quantitative, bibliographic, field, descriptive and exploratory, eight competencies were established in the authorities which are: leadership, communication, decision making, teamwork, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, attitude towards change, motivation, the so-called "Wheel Test of effectiveness of management competencies" and a 360-degree evaluation test that determines the level of job performance to 89 authorities, were obtained as results in approximately between 75 to 80% of the population studied high level in managerial competencies and between 15% to 20% with medium and low ranges, with respect to the work performance are located approximately a base to the calculation of means of 60 to 80% in excellent performance and very good, on the other hand, a percentage lower than 20% presents good, regular and deficient values, which determines the correlation between the variables, the group in which the proposal is going to focus is the one between low and middle ranges, determining that it is necessary the design of training model for managerial competences for the strengthening of the Labor Performance of the Authorities in the State Institutions of Higher Education, for the search of the excellence considering that it is vital importance that the authorities are leaders with high competences in the managerial field.
Description: En la actualidad las competencias gerenciales se han vuelto esenciales para el desarrollo de las organizaciones, en las instituciones estatales de educación superior, todavía son muy débiles, influyendo en el desempeño laboral de sus autoridades, la ley de Educación Superior establece las formas de selección de sus autoridades, quienes deben ser verdaderos líderes en las universidades e institutos tecnológicos, requieren de compromiso para resultados efectivos. El estudio es cualitativo – cuantitativo, bibliográfico, de campo, descriptivo y exploratorio, se establecieron ocho competencias necesarias en las autoridades las cuales son: liderazgo, comunicación, toma de decisiones, trabajo en equipo, resolución de conflictos, habilidad de negociación, actitud frente al cambio, motivación, se aplicó el denominado Test de Rueda de efectividad de las competencias gerenciales y un Test de evaluación 360 grados que determine el nivel de desempeño laboral a 89 autoridades, se obtuvieron como resultados en aproximadamente entre el 75 a 80% de población estudiada nivel alto en competencias gerenciales y entre un 15% a 20% con rangos medios y bajos, con respecto al desempeño laboral se ubican aproximadamente un base al cálculo de medias del 60 a 80% en un rendimiento excelente y muy bueno, en cambio un porcentaje menor al 20% presenta valores buenos, regulares y deficientes, que determina la correlación entre las variables, el grupo en cual se va a enfocar la propuesta es el aquel que se encuentran entre rangos bajos y medios, determinándose que es necesario el diseño de Modelo de formación por competencias gerenciales para el fortalecimiento del Desempeño Laboral de las Autoridades en las Instituciones Estatales de Educación Superior, para la búsqueda de la excelencia considerando que es vital importancia que las autoridades sean lideres con altas competencias en el ámbito gerencial.
URI: http://repositorio.uta.edu.ec/jspui/handle/123456789/27298
Appears in Collections:Gestión del Talento Humano

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
20 GTH.pdf2,88 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.